Line Clear offer students the opportunity to participate in structured Industrial Trainee Training Program. Students will have the opportunity to experience what it’s like working in a logistic environment. This means students will be exposed to a fast-paced, exciting work environment that stimulates their thinking process, encourages the development of skills critical to working life, and help them to put theory into practice.
Industrial Trainees will be assessed based on their attitude and perseverance during the training period and trainees with good performance and working attitude could be offered full time positions at Line Clear upon completion of their undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must be pursing undergraduate courses at public or private higher learning institutions
- Duration of industrial training varies between a minimum of 3 months and maximum of 6 months.
- CGPA 3.0 and above in related disciplines.
- Active participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Self-motivated and willingness to take up challenges.